The goal of the TriVault Racing Team is to provide a quality developmental programs serving teenage and developmental elite athletes. TriVault Racing Teams plays an integral role in the identification, recruitment, development, and age-appropriate competitive preparation of emerging Youth Elite, Junior Elite, and U23 athletes, with the goal of developing well-rounded athletes capable of success at the highest levels of competition and progression. For more information contact Head Coach Jon Metz at email@example.com
At TriVault we believe that coaching and training athletes is an art and a science that guides each individual athlete's journey. Our specialty is seeing the potential in someone and having the ability to teach and motivate them. We develop an athlete to their potential by understand each individual's strengths and limitations. Great coaching is great teaching. We educate and empower athletes based on a holistic view of increasing performance. Coaching requires knowing the specific physical and mental demands of competition. It is also important to understand all of the challenges that will be encountered by the athlete during the course of the season. The ability to provide athletes with knowledge and experience translates to success for the athlete. Experience the TriVault difference today!
- Our coaches and trainers are:
- certified by USA Triathlon, IRONMAN, TrainingPeaks and more.
- specifically trained and certified to work with adult and youth athletes
- male and female for your comfort and convenience
- We are educated and experienced with an understanding of:
- physiology and biomechanics
- daily and sport nutrition
- training program design
- sport psychology
- Training for all levels and distances
- Teams open to all...not just "elite" athletes
- Learn from those who have raced the events in which you want to participate